DHGC COVID-19 PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
The safety of our visitors and staff is priority, and best practice regarding Covid-19 prevention will be in place. We in turn request you to please be patient and amenable in our space, and considerate of our extended community. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Centre!
Please take note of the following measures that are being put in place to help keep you safe
- Visitor numbers will be limited, keeping total daily visitor numbers below 50.
- Social distancing will be observed at all times.
- Disinfecting and cleaning continuously.
- Providing hand sanitiser stations throughout the building
- Screening for all staff
- Wearing of masks at all times: no mask, no entry.
- On arrival you will be required to sign in and have your temperature taken.
- Booking at least 48 hours in advance is preferable to ensure you are able to visit at your preferred time, and secure a volunteer guide
- Right Of Admission Reserved