DHGC COVID-19 PREVENTATIVE MEASURES FOR SCHOOL VISITS
The safety of our visiting learners and staff is our top priority, and best practice regarding Covid-19 prevention will be in place. We in turn request you to please be patient in our space, and considerate of our extended community.
We look forward to welcoming your learners back to our Centre from 14 October!
On Site Programmes
Programmes should ideally be booked for between 09h00 to 13h00, Monday to Friday.
The following measures will be in place:
· Learner capacity will be limited and social distancing observed at all times.
· Hand sanitiser stations are provided throughout the building.
· Masks are to be worn at all times. No mask, no entry.
· Markers are in place to promote physical distancing.
· Interactive displays and other touchable exhibit elements are removed or cordoned off.
· Continuously disinfecting and cleaning of the space.
· Screening for all staff and visitors